Logos & Guidelines
By displaying the Authorize.Net Logo and the Authorize.Net Preferred Reseller Logo on your Web site, you can show your customers that your business is a preferred partner of one of the most trusted brands in the payments industry. It's one of the quickest and easiest ways to create customer confidence.
How to Implement the Logos
Authorize.Net has created a short string of HTML code that you can copy and paste into your Web site to display our logos. By using this code, which accesses the logo images hosted on our servers, your logos will always remain current, automatically updating with future logo design changes. Simply copy and paste the code below into the appropriate area(s) of your Web site.
Preferred Reseller Logo
For print applications, please use Logos in encapsulated post script (eps) format only, according to the guidelines below. These logos are available by contacting your Authorize.Net account representative.
Logo Usage Guidelines
Authorize.Net asks that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our logos. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact your Authorize.Net account representative. The Authorize.Net Logo and the Authorize.Net Preferred Reseller Logo may be used online and in your printed materials, subject to the following guidelines:
- Authorize.Net provides Web code for displaying the online Logos. This code must not be altered. The code references the Logo images, which are subject to change, stored on our Web servers for display on your Web page. The code also contains a link to the Authorize.Net home page (www.authorize.net).
- Print Logos are provided in encapsulated post script (eps) format. This format enables scaling without loss of resolution. See further instructions below for print logo usage.
- You may not alter the Logo in any way. You must use only an Authorize.Net-supplied or approved format, according to the guidelines set forth in this document.
- You may not give or license the Logos to any company or person.
- The Logos may not be a predominant feature on your Web site. This means (at minimum) that they must appear smaller than your company logo.
- The Logos must appear by themselves; it may not be combined with any other graphic or textual elements and may not be used as a design element of any other logo or trademark.
- You may not use the Logos on any Web site that is in violation of: (i) any applicable laws or governmental regulations; (ii) the Authorize.Net Logo Usage Guidelines; or (iii) the terms and conditions associated with your Authorize.Net agreement(s). Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You may not use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by, Authorize.Net that is not true. You may not use the Logo in connection with any disparaging statements about Authorize.Net or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on Authorize.Net.
- Unless otherwise required by Authorize.Net, you agree to include a statement of ownership when displaying or reproducing the Logos. The statement shall read, "AUTHORIZE.NET and the Authorize.Net logo are trademarks of CyberSource Corporation." and must appear on the page where the Logo appears or where other legal notices are located.
- Authorize.Net reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logos on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) and print media to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- You acknowledge that Authorize.Net owns and retains all right, title and interest in and to the Logos and all associated trademarks thereof, and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo, domain name or trademark that could be considered confusingly similar to the Logos or any other Authorize.Net trademark. You will acquire no rights in the Logos through this use and shall take no action inconsistent with Authorize.Net's interest in the Logos. If you do happen to obtain rights in the Logos, you will give those rights back to Authorize.Net if we ask for them.
- AUTHORIZE.NET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPLIED BY APPLICABLE LAW. AUTHORIZE.NET DOES NOT GRANT ANY INDEMNITY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF AN AUTHORIZE.NET LOGO. YOU USE ANY SUCH LOGOS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AUTHORIZE.NET AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF ANY AUTHORIZE.NET LOGO. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE AUTHORIZE.NET'S LOGO.
- Authorize.Net reserves the right, at any time and without cause, to modify or suspend these policies and withdraw any permission granted to you to use the Logos. Authorize.Net reserves the right to take action against any misuse or unfair, misleading, diluting, or infringing use of Authorize.Net's trademarks or logos.
You agree to display the Logos without alteration, modification, or misrepresentation in any way, shape or form; utilizing the Web code provided to you by Authorize.Net.
The Logos may be scaled proportionately. The Logos must not be altered in any other way.
When sizing the Logos, scale proportionately no less than 1.5 inches wide.
A minimum amount of space must be left between the Logos and any other object such as type, other logos, photography, borders, edges, etc. The required border of space around the Logos must be x wide, where x equals the height of the square in the Logo as indicated below.
"AUTHORIZE.NET and the Authorize.Net logo are trademarks of CyberSource Corporation."